View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 08:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Liza...

Dear Liza,

Again, I am sorry management of your conditions(s) are so very difficult.

I am glad to see people have responded with ideas!

My condition(s) are multiple. I have the sensory peripheral neuropathies, some motor involvement, degenerative disk disease, etc. I mention this now because I, too , have to look at multiple factors in trying to problem solve.

As Mrsd had more clearly pointed out, often the causes are multifactorial.

Magnesium has helped me...with magnesium deficiency. Iron has helped me with mild iron deficiency. Potassium has helped me when I have been low on potassium. Yet, none of these would be especially helpful if I did not first have a deficiency. (And supplementation might well be harmful if there is no true deficiency.)

I try to stay as stabilized as possbile on all nutrients and then "troubleshoot" from there.

I know this can be a daunting task, especially when not feeling well!

This is why it is so importnat to have a community of compassionate people to help us to "troubleshoot " during difficult times.

I hope you are feeling up to reading the thread on magnesium. I think it is very enlightening on magnesium. Is it the answer for you? I do not know.

I certainly hope it is something as simple as that!

Please continue to let us know how you are doing?

(I will be away some..in a couple of days, as I will be having some surgery. I will be returning as soon as I am able to do so.)

You have been on my mind!

I hope you are feeling much better very soon, if not already!
DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LizaJane (07-08-2008)