View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 08:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabimax View Post
MIKE,
good luck for more up days... and good luck on the move idea!! good idea too I might say...

Just busy with one child feverish, and another sporting some rash that I am unsure of..kindof looks as if she may be allergic to something she ate..but she didnt really eat anything I can think of lately different from her usual 3 year old picky eating menu....so who knows...keeping watch over two kids...while overtired from work...and lets see..doing laundry..and my daughter is helping me with some vacuuming...oh did I say I work tomorrow again at 7am......

see smile..cheer up....my busy life will wear you right into a smile...and a relaxed place hehehehe hugsssss,sarah
Sarah,

Now keep smiling for it always make people wonder what you have been up to!! Anyone's schedule would wear this old man out. Good to see that you are still crazy as ever.

Mike