Old 07-08-2008, 09:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik-key View Post
Mike,

I am so glad and relieved to hear you say that
It takes a very strong person to make the move you are doing .... best of luck, stay strong, I admire you.

I just have one other thing to say, I am sorry that your loved ones were disapointed with you. Speaking about suicide from both sides.... I know how hard that must have been for you to speak about ...... I also wish with all that I am, that my Dad was able to tell me. If anything, I would commend you and your strength!!

The invite to SOS is still open, we have a variety of folks over there... all of them wonderful, stop by if these thoughts creep back in, or you just want to chat with people who understand. Best of luck Mike! Nikki
Nikki,

Thank you for your kind words and staying strong will be the most difficult part along with trying to keep an arms length distance from Anne. She called twice last night leaving me messages and the last one she was in a bad place. For me the fixer not calling her back was difficult but because I had people here I could not have made the call anyway.

I did send her an email telling her several things including my thoughts of ending it all that night that we had our fight. I do not know if she will call back again but if she does I will talk with her but there is nothing that I can do for her now. Last night when she called I was signing the papers to purchase the house in NC with Lynda. So there is no turning back now even if I wanted to which I do not.

Mike