View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 09:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Need help new to site

Hi I have RSD and am usually on that forumn- but I have had something new happen and I think someone here might be able to help me. I had what I think is a brain seizure this week. it woke me up in the middle of the night, it was terrifying. i was shaking violently - but it was definitely my brain- or in my skull- its hard to describe. My body tremors - I thought from the rsd have been increaseing in the last two months. Now since Ihave had these seizures I am wondering what it is? if it is something else? The next one I had also was at night and was accompanied by full body tightness and terrible frightening like dreams like someone was trying to hurt me. I woke up like i was fighting for my life but my whole body was like it was in a vice and shaking.
Very scary. One other thing that two weeks ago I thought was from medications - but I was having a PICC line put in and I was hallucinating- acutally talking to people who were not in the room - but it was very real to me. so it was visual and auditory. My Pain management doctor changed one of my meds and they stopped. But now I am wondering if they had something to do with the seizures? Please help with advice if you can. Thanks so much. I did have a fall a few weeks ago and hit my head pretty hard? But didnt have a concussion or at least I dont think so. Thats all I can think of that might be related. Thank you again- has anyone had anything like this?CZ
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote