View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 03:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch View Post
Well I finished my IV treatments on Saturday and was feeling really good till yesterday. I started my oral predisone and it makes me feel very tired, moody, emotional, cranky, hyper, out of breathe. Just going to the store today I almost wanted to have an anxiety attack seeing all this people around me that I did not even know and should not let me bother me but they did. Walking with one working eye is no fun. I have a prizim on my left lense to help me see one object but it's trying to split again. Without the glasses I see two of everything. Besides feeling loss of balance I'm just feeling really crappy right now.

I would like to feel me again!! Having the kids home for the summer and having no energy I feel so bad for them. My husband is working overtime just so we can make ends meet since I stopped working and we are short one income.
This just sucks!!

it does suck
then again i can recall begging for the carp too
i would call my neuro for something to cut the edge off the steriods myself and drink as much water as you can stand.

as for the guilt trip your putting yourself on i personally know for a fact that you HAVE to take care of yourself first before you can give to others. this too shall pass. besides it is too hot out for anybody right now and kids never cease to amaze me at how much they can entertain themselves. give yourself some time and allow yourself to heal. you deserve that i am sure
peachyplane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote