Old 10-29-2006, 09:16 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Hi Ponyboy
thanks for updating us tho I sure am sorry your family is still having to endure the emotional stress of all this, and that you are also dealing with extra physical burdens!

when I pray for you, I seem to always think of Romans8:28 and so, tho I am sure you know it well, here it is again, from the Amplified Bible

Quote:
We are assured and know that -God being a partner in their labor- all things work together -and are fitting into a plan- for good to and for those who love God and are called according to His design and purpose.
I pray that the Lord will encourage and strengthen you Gene, and that you will be continuously reassured of His love for you and your family. We dont always fully understand when our journey with Him leads us on the path through suffering, but, from my own and countless testimonies through the ages, we know that He does work that good that He has promised even in the bad times.

May God bless you and your family Gene, and may there soon be a time of peace and refreshing for all of you after this ordeal.

Cheri

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote