View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 10:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder where our Koala is? I was hoping to get one of her bear hugs today I'll just leave one for her! ok maybe two

I wonder if I can tell Junie I am sorry you feel this way. I didn't understand the second line of your thread....but you are most welcome here ((Junie))

I wonder if Tam knows how much her words mean to me I hope you and DH have a wonderful trip and get the rest you need!

I wonder that anyone could hate our dear Alffe

I wonder if I can thank Kathy, and tell her it would be an honor to hold her hand as well

I wonder if BJ was able to see her doctor today I continue to hold you in my thoughts and prayers. ((BJ))

I wonder at how wonderful CRW's wonders were Thank you ((CRW))

I too wonder where Wren is, missing you((Wren))

I wonder if Doody knows how special I think she is?

I wonder if my wonder to BMW made her cry, just as her PM did me.
Turn about is fairplay ((TINA))

I wonder if I can tell DM it was great to see you posting

I wonder at how neat that was to hear about Top Gun Avgirl!! I hope you job goes well too!((AV))

I wonder if I can tell Abbie, I am thinking about her too ((ABBIE))

I wonder at the gift David has, of saying SO MUCH, with so few words. Amazes me. I wonder too if I can say, thank you. I will try harder to not "be done" , but I promise nothing. It is the best I have today.

I wonder why Moi is lurking? Post ! In need of your humor

I wonder if I can tell you this stress has triggered unbelievable pain with my TN and ON...and as much as I would love to wonder more with all of you...I must go lay down. Hugs, peace, love to all

Edit...I wonder if I should leave the thread addy here as well, so I can update in one place....
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...513#post318513

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (07-09-2008), who moi (07-09-2008)