View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 11:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Immune disorders and IVIG

I need some help folks. ( more ways than one. I just made the subject of this thread IVIG when I meant Stem Cell Transplant) There is a poster on the Sjogrens forum who is very critically ill. She has multiple autoimmune problems and is going to have to make a decision about whether to have stem cell transplant or to just die. Either one doesn't look good for her (she is that ill). I have tried to research out of the medical info stem cells and autoimmune problems. I want a good case either way. (I don't want to influence her myself) But I am having severe problems sitting today and with my eyes. And this research requires so much time at the computer. If any of you can point me in a direction that will make it easier I would be so grateful. So many of the Sjogrens sufferers have very limited computer time because of their eyes.

I was going to post this on the autoimmune forum but I'm not seeing that much activity there and so many of you are so good with research. I know this is asking a lot.

Billye

Last edited by Silverlady; 10-29-2006 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Brain not in gear and stupidity
Silverlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote