View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 04:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
Yes EE03 I am not sure on area.. forehead... I know trigeminal nerve has upper and lower but upper I always thought upper was eye , ear. front back of of ear area. the nose sometimes.I usualy dont think about upper because I have lower one side but I do chat with lots of others some with both side some with upper. usualy I hear of eye /ear pain with upper. also have heard of creepy crawly feeling some have said on top of head like feeling of bug crawling in hair.
I would call doc/neuro AND /or write this down for next visit and so you can make sure its t.n. and not o.n. or another issues all together.
I Hope others come by and share cus any info is going to be helpful to all of us. MELINA I hope you keep us posted and let us know how you are feeling today and I pray your feeling low pain and this new pain has left you for the time being.
Holding you in my thoughts.
PEACE
BMW
I think that what I'm finding is where the pain is being triggered from in that the forehead pain that comes with neck pain and pain at the base of my skull. I have no doubt of the TN dx I have and the pain I have. Just trying to sort through the ON stuff and find a way to tell TN from ON in the overlapping area is confusing.

Now, as to creepy crawly feelings, those are also present more than not. I have noticed that they have progressed along with the condition. It does feel as though something is on my skin. It can also feel as though my muscles are cramping, and the pain takes on a boring quality to it. It is really annoying, distracting, and distressing. The one constant, regardless of the origin of the pain, is that it doesn't cross the centerline of my face or scalp.

Hopefully, I've written this a bit clearer today
Ellena
EE03 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (07-09-2008)