View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 10:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Trig I need to vent here about my mom.

I don't even know where to start.
My mom and I aren't very close, she didn't like my DH from day 1 before she even met him, her DH was even ugly to him. Anyway we email and sometimes talk on the phone. She lived in FL with her DH and than marriage broke off she found someone new, she stayed in FL for about a year and than moved here to TX. She only stayed 10 months and decided to move in with her boyfriend back in FL. She had only seen me and the kids maybe a dozen times while here, anyway she moved back right before christmas.

Her sister is here in TX and we talk on the phone now and than and we both thought something has been going on that wasn't good. 1st off I NEVER talk to my mom and she's not drunk and the emailing and phone calls have been less. Well she calls her sister a few days ago and says she was in the hospital for 8 days, she bets around the bush and want tell her way, just says it was for her heart.

Well my mom calls her back night before last dunk and tells her the truth, her boyfriend has been betting her and is very verbally abusive. She was in the hospital because she tried to comet suicide.

My mom still treats me like a child, never tells me anything. So I can't call my mom because she will know my aunt told me and than she want trust her again and tell her anything next time.

My mom told my aunt that she is packing up her stuff and driving back here in 2 weeks (why 2 weeks? I don't know). My mom and her BF talked and he knows she's leaving and wants her to go.

I don't know what to do other than pray.
If anyone has any great words of advice I would love to here it, thanks.

DX with Fibromyalgia, 1998
DX with MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity), June 2008
DX with Food Allergies, wheat, sesame, fresh pineapple

momXseven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote