Thread: Finally!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 10:27 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi. It is now Tuesday, 11:00a.m.

I went to Dunkin at 9:45 a.m. for breakfast.

Never thought I would be lucky enough to go "again" this morning. I take it as I get it.

But I did drink my benefiber as directed yesterday. And I took my stool softner last night. The nurse said to take one in the morning and one at night. And my friend who was just in the hospital said "that's what they made me do too".

Now I know lots of people who take 2 stool softners before they go to bed. I told this to the nurse. She said: ''No, do the benefiber thing, and take one stool softner in the a.m. and one in the p.m.".

Well, I got home from Dunkin at 10:30, and my body was telling me to "go".

I had no idea if I would simply "go", like Dr. Oz, says we are supposed to "go".

He says: "You are not supposed to have a hard time, you are just supposed to sit down and it should naturally come out of you".

Well, because this has not been the case for me for some time, one gets to thinking, and one gets a bit afraid because one does not know if they are goig to be able to sit and "go", nice and easy.

So I tried and I knew immediately it was NOT going to be like Dr. Oz said.

But I said to myself:

"Melody, go and do what you had been doing up until June.

Up until I had this problem, each morning, after I "went", and I still had the urge but had a bit of diffculty (and I have posted this on another thread), this is what I used to do.

I would go into the computer room, sit on the computer chair (which has this Shiatsu pad). I used to turn it on and keep the rollers kneading my lower back.

100% of the time, within 5 or so minutes, it would stimulate my lower system and I would then 'GO" finish up whatever I had to finish up.

It worked like a charm. Up until June.

That's when I had all the stress and NOTHING worked.

But since I DID GO YESTERDAY, I said "hey give it a shot".

So 15 minutes ago, (because I had not gone yet this morning, and I knew I HAD TO GO, I simply sat in the computer chair, let the rollers knead my lower back, and BINGO, in 5 minutes, I jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

I WENT....with no problem.

So anyone out there who is thinking of buying one of those massage rolling things that you put on your chairs, (or if you already have one, and haven't thought about OTHER USES FOR IT), well, I am hereby officially naming my Shiatsu Massager....

THE CONSTIPATION RELIEF MAT!!!

lol
God Bless this thing.!!

Just wanted to share.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote