Old 07-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody View Post
Twink I swear you should write a book. You have such a way with words! What fun this has been reading about your adventures. I'm just so surprised at the parents figuring out where the babies were. How clever of you to put them where you did!

Mrs. D your stories are so great as well, and yes you do too take good pictures!

Mrs. D, when are you leaving on your vacation? AND when will you be coming back? We'll all miss you. Too bad you don't have internet capabilities where you are going.
our target date was Saturday, but Weather.com is showing storms on that date..and we just won't arrive by boat and
shlep all that stuff in slippery weather. It is a nightmare to arrive in rain. So hubby is thinking Monday now, since the marina closes early on Sun, and he wants it to be open when we arrive. duh! The whole move is rather nervewracking and it wears on him more than on me. So I will defer to him.

You know getting all the electronic stuff together and their cords, and batteries and recharging stuff--that alone is a huge detailed mess. We take stuff in to recharge often to the marina who lets us have their electricity! I also do some at the laundromat! The library told us they might have wifi this year...hope hope.. Last year the two wifis were down alot and we seemed to hit the down times every time! There is always a chance things will be better!

At least I can use the laptop for the photos.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (07-09-2008), Twinkletoes (07-09-2008)