View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 01:46 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if Addy would like to know that yes, granddoody was waiting at the airport. When I went down the escalator I could see him with his long, blonde, curly hair, entertaining the mass of waiting people, LOL. I called his name and he turned and got a great big grin. I gots me a great big hug and sloppy granddoody kiss...

I wonder if Jo knows that I don't know if she knows me or I know her. And I'd love to see her plantation...

I wonder at how much fun it all was...

I wonder where my camera bag is with my card reader in it. I can't post a picture to anyone without the card reader, so the card continues to sit in my camera, lol.

I wonder at what a surprise it was to not only meet ~Mere, but to get to stay at her place as well. What a gracious lady she was, and tons of fun. I loved her little doggie.

I wonder at how LONG and painful a 12-13 hour car drive is... 2 WAYS! Next time I think I should fly directly to my destination.

I wonder that the ONLY downside to S. Carolina coast was the BUGS!!!! Bugs and bites EVERYWHERE! The bug spray companies must make a mint of money off those places!!! I'm still scratching.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote