View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 01:04 PM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member
Teeth

I think I'd fit in more with those exposed a$$es, so enjoy your ride everyone. Be sure to blow my butt a kiss if you see it!

I always hated trains. We used to play on the tracks as kids, and one of our neighbors was killed by one of them - made a big impact on me. I blame it on Good 'N Plenty candy, though, because my nickname is "Casey."

My older sister and her friends used to sing that jingle about Casey Jones being an engineer. They thought it was funny to see me completely wild with rage. I was MUCH smaller than all of them, but I didn't hesitate to pick up the biggest stick I could find and chase them down. Geesh, they knew I hated TRAINS, they knew I was a GIRL, and they knew we weren't allowed to have CANDY!

I got her back though. She hated the sound of people eating with their mouths open. When she least expected it, usually when she was engrossed in one of her books, I'd walk by and take a HUGE bite out of a big apple, then savor it's juices right in front of her. All she had was a book to throw at me - easily dodged.

God I love my sis. Think I'll send her some apples - maybe some candy too.
KathyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
who moi (07-09-2008)