View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 02:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am sorry if it seems like I don't care enough to post again...and that I don't appreciate all thats been said here because I do.....I don't know whats wrong with me anymore....its like I am part of the living dead.....just going through the motions of life...afraid to feel anything......I feel as though I have no one....dh thinks most everything is in my mind....accused me of inventing the Sx to go along with the Dx....little does he know I had my MRI because of the sx....the numbness that won't go away...the pain that travels all over my body (except for the never ending back pain that never leaves) ....and my sons would rather not think about it since that would mean moma may not get better, so we joke about it if it ever comes up....my extended family including my sisters (except for one) and mom and oldest son would rather not have anything to do with the family junkie....none of them even bothered to come to the hosp when I had the fusion....so its just so sad that my only link with the rest of the world is virtial friends.....I miss human contact....the feel of someone actual touching me......the only IRL contact I have is my faithful dog, a mini schnauser....if not for her I would not have made it!
Don't get me wrong...I am grateful I have this place to come to...I know I sound like a nut.....but I can't help but wonder how long a person can survive without human contact...anyone know???
Back injury 1999, PN,DDD, Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, Chronic pain, Lumbar Fusion 6-06, Pain Worse then Ever Since!10-10-06 Arachnoiditis! CES! now numbness from waist to thighs, bowel, bladder paralysis, self caths, chronic constipation. Left sided weakness! No appetite depression! Bed 22 hrs day!
Under care of PM 3 years. Diabetic, lost over 100 lbs was 300+, now 174 lbs. Normal labs, diet controlled!
Junie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote