View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

((DejaVu)), I wonder if everyone in here knows that you are going into surgery tomorrow! I know the docs say it is to late for your arm to be normal again, but I pray that this surgery will help and your recovery quicker than months! Then you can get the other arm done before it's too late for that one as well. Hugs and prayers for tomorrow.

(((Wren))) Love you dearheart.

I wonder why Junie thinks this way 'cause we love havin ya here Junie!

I wonder how our dear BMW is.

i wonder about Tammy as well (((Tammy))).

I wonder that I had no clue of what all Koala has been going through. ((Koala))

I wonder that DejaVu's husband went through something with his thumb and wrist that sounds exactly like what has been happening to me!!!! deQuervain's Tendonitis. Well we'll see. I have an appt with a hand doc in ortho in a month. Howsumeber, that's where my daughter works so she is going to watch for a cancellation in the meantime for me.

I wonder that I really need to glance at the other SOS threads before I come in here to wonder.

I wonder if BMW knows that I think she's really special too.

I wonder if I stood out on a busy street corner with a sign that says "Will work for money to go and see my friend Alffe because I'm worn out, feeling deranged, really need to leave this town" would work? LOLOL!

I wonder that really...gas for a car, Greyhound, and Amtrak are close to costing the same! (Amtrak slightly higher and VERY booked).

I wonder what people think of the sign I put in my back car window...the one I put in the Wonder Thread the other day about gas prices. LOLOL! LOL...OMG...WTF! Makes me laugh everytime I see it.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (07-09-2008), DejaVu (07-09-2008), Nik-key (07-09-2008), tamiloo (07-09-2008), who moi (07-09-2008)