View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 02:52 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

dear kitty...

I wanted to thank you for posting this today...for I was feeling a bit...je ne sais quoi today...

my father's anniversary was four days ago and I was surprised that I didn't cry either...

yet, when I read yours today it brought tears to my eyes...not sad ones, but one that is of an attestation of what I was feeling...

I don't think it gets easier but does get less frequent as Blessing2u has said...

I also think it is a progression of the heart...

when we first miss someone, we have certain types of emotions that will blind us or overwhelm us and overcome the other ones...and as time goes by, the other ones then start to come back and ease out or balance out the other ones...and all those emotions will probably do a see-saw from time to time...

the sadness and anger are now replaced with laughter and tenderness...but the love,which is the constant never doth change...it stays through the bitterness, through the anger, through the sadness, through the laughter, through the smiles...

it is so very powerful...

your heart did an evolution but the love that it contains never waivered

I am so happy for you that you can smile and laugh now and remember those tender moments. To see him in such light and to know that he loves you and is proud of you. I am using present tense. Of course...

I've read something last year about electromagnetic waves that says when they did an imaging of the heart, it contained such a strong electromagnectic field that they are wondering that there is a certain truth to the "HEART" feeling "pain" or "love"

I deeply believe in it...and that your holding on to him with that strong love...the pain has now become the tenderness that you are feeling....(it might also mean that you are a strong magnet...LOL)

glad that you are enjoying the "now"....

even though painful, but more tender....

sorry to post such long and boring post...

it just really resonated within me somehow today...

you probably know I usually joke and don't get too serious...but I just felt compelled to say a thank you and that I am smiling here with you through some happy tears...

((((HUGS))))

Last edited by who moi; 07-09-2008 at 03:24 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Foggy Brain (07-09-2008), jprinz99 (07-09-2008), Kitty (07-09-2008), Koala77 (07-10-2008), SallyC (07-09-2008), suzyqz_2007 (07-09-2008), Twinkletoes (07-09-2008), weegot5kiz (07-10-2008)