View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 03:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I don't know what else you could do other than to pray. And just let her know you're there for her, but ONLY if you want to be there for her. I don't want ti sound coldhearted, but you have yourself and a large nuclear family to care for. Youy can't jeopardize your health by inviting stress and heartache into your life. I won't go in to all this now, but I have a mother who suffers from Bi-Polar dusorder. She's also had bouts with suicide. There was a period of time there where things were really bad for her, and I was her go to girl. Dennis and I noticed how I would start to get physically ill and symptoms would flare because of all the stress and worry she would put me through. The woman is 61, my Grandma had told me even when she was a child she would get horribly depressed. I can't help her. I had to put distance between us, I pray for her, but I could not bear her burdens as well. Just don't neglect your emotional and physical well being. You can't do it all, and don't try.~~~Jess

Rob Thomas, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful man!

JessieSue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (07-09-2008), momXseven (07-09-2008)