Thread: mold-free B12
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 04:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I think U felt worse becauzzzz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzie lizzy View Post
My Dr wants me to take B12 supplements but the ones I was taking made me feel worse so I stopped. I think maybe they made me feel worse b/c they are made with mold. I know there are 2 ways to make vitamins and one is a mold fermentation but I can't figure out how you would know which ones are/aren't made that way. Anyone know of a brand that is definitely mold free?
I think you began feeling worse only because of your being severly deficient and your body was/is making repairs to damages done when taking it.
I know...I went thru a very long period of repairs and actually felt worse at times. I suggest you keep taking it, don't stop!
I like the brand by Jarrow best of all, get it cheap from iherb.com or vitacost.com...they have free shipping if you get a lot of stuff, so have found them to be best value and offer quality vits too!
Don't give up! You'll feel much better some day...I know I sure do!
Rose helped me years ago when I was near death back then, had spinal cord involvment then, severe fatigue, needed assistance just to brush my teeth or change my underware! I was a mess! But now I'm feeling much better these days, but as long as I take my supplements, if not then I head downhill again, don't ever want to go there ever again!
Blessings, cheryl
Still life is worth living no matter how bad my pain is....there will be a better day....I tell myself this often, and the sun breaks through the clouds...and I smile!
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote