Thread: Fell Down Again
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 08:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Jappy-

I know just how you feel, having spent a fair amount of time unexpectedly insoecting the ground... For me, it was less the injury or bruises but more the fear of the future. I can just hear my inner voice saying: "Oh God, is this what I have to look forward to? Am I going to be able to take care of myself and my responsibilities? Will I end up "crippled" & at the mercy of others to help me?" It was as if I was loosing a fight, but had no ability to swing back~ no matter what I did. Sometimes life just doesn't seem very fair does it

While I do not have a magic answer, I do send my love and prayers that you will get through this period - now and in the future. I find that forcing myself to make light of the situation helps. Heck, it at least lets people laugh with me and not at me (or worse yet, pity me).

Gentl hugs and all my hopes that this is just "one of those days" for you. I imagine we have all been there. That is what is so great about NT; having a place to vent and be reassured we are not alone. After all, we all need a safe place to dump scary thoughts, eh?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!
jprinz99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jappy (07-10-2008), SallyC (07-09-2008), weegot5kiz (07-10-2008)