View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 10:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi there Screwballpookie!
First of all thank you, your so right on, just like the other's who are saying the medical profession does not know really anything about this awful terriable disease of a beast, RSD. I think you should go to a good RSD doctor(ONe who really knows, treats RSD) PLEASE!! Also, yes you could be getting spread from this beast in your arm(If it started there??) to your other arm, feet, legs, hands, and it go's on and on. They say if you get this early enough, it won't spread, it will be ok. Well, all 8 stelliate ganglion blocks did nothing for me, my doc said no more! Put me on the fentanyl 100MCG/H , percocet for break through pain, neuronton 600mg. three to four times a day, amitriptylin 20 MG Lasix..1/2 10 MG for the swelling. I never used to have high blood pressure but he(MY doc) said it is high due to pain. So, this is what he is doing to keep me comfortable since the blocks don't work. Oh, well.. gotta live with this beast I guess. Thanks for writing, and please get those feet at least checked?? Could very well be something else? Better to know than NOT know, right? Also get you a good pain management doc. If he/she tells you it does NOT SPREAD, arm yourself with some good RSD sites, print them out and tell him/her they are full of it! LOL ~Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote