View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 11:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Kathy and thank you for sharing that article. This made me sad. My family did not know how much in pain I was until I told them over and over about this awful disease. I let them see, feel my hand when it was cold, blue, red. the swelling they seen too. I told them even if I have the swelling down that this pain is constant, on going bad, bone crushing pain! Now, they say, They don't understand or can feel this pain, but they feel bad and wish there was something they can do. Even if they did not understand, I would still have this, so I am what I am, hu? Anyway, this RSD does need to be out there! At least there is a name! Remember when Muscular dystrophy was unheard of? I believe this disease will be more and more heard of. We just need to get this out to many, many. It may not be in our time, or maybe it will, if each will do his/her part. They still have no cure for MS and look at all the money and research is going to Jerry's kids! I hope I am not bringing anyone down here, but all I mean is that there is hope out there! Before, docs used to think it was all in our heads and this was not too long ago, remember? I do! So, we all need to be heard, say, and do. Ok, off my soapbox. Much love~Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (07-10-2008)