Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
Hey everyone....

I am the person that originally started this thread after I was diagnosed with nickel allergy last year... and now I have returned to ask IF any one has had any luck in finding a vitamin that does not contain minerals in them as this is where the nickel is found?

I am asking as I have noticed that I have not had as much of a sinus problem going on since I had to stop taking my arthritis medication and daily vitamin before my surgery was to take place three weeks ago for a bladder issue... I now believe it was the nickel in the vitamins that aggravated my sinuses these past few years - due to my allergy to nickel.

SO - Where are the Nickel Free Vitamins?
I would start calling the major companies... like NatureMade and NOW and ask if their products contain nickel. That is the only way you will get a complete answer.
Google them, and their websites typically have toll free phone numbers.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote