View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 11:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Desi,
Thank you so much for the info. I cannot go to another doc because this a work comp deal and he is the authorized doc so whatever he says goes. Work comp is suppose to pay for him and referrals and my pain meds but they are not doing a very good job. I am to scared to go to the doc cuz it has already worsened in my upper extremities. I don't want to hear that it is going into my lower extremities. I have a suspicion that that is what it is and I am having a hard time dealing with it without the doc saying yes or maybe even no that it is all in my head. I am scared how do you get over that feeling? Can you ever get over that feeling? Cuz if it is rsd then does that mean that I can do less than what I was doing due to the swelling? I have already taken so much away from my daughter I can bear to take more away from her. All I know is some days is worse than others with the pain and the swelling in my feet. Thank u so much for being here for me. I don't have any friends around where I live to speak to so I have to keep it all inside. Thanks again Desi.

Sincerely,
Screwballpookie
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Desi (07-11-2008)