View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 03:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default calgary weather

Hi Jo,
Calgary is nice right now! Aside from the severe thunderstorms and the tornado warnings.......the days are warm then a cold air mass will come and produce yucky storms. Marc caught a twister on his cell phone last weekend while golfing. I nearly freaked....ok I did freak! Where do you go when you are golfing!!!
We are going to Ontario soon for my brothers wedding ....why am i the last to wed???? come with the ring Marc....lol.....anyhow wedding on Aug 8 so I'll get to see family from Scotland and Ontario. Will be nice to go home then look forward to come back to the fall and go to Jasper or BAnff for a getaway weekend with my man.

you are so right about the massage thing. Going once a week despite the 65.oo cost is what keeps me on my feet. We only focus on back neck arms and sometimes head. oh forgot pecs as well so chest when I need it.
My issue is the shoulder blade. It gets stuck with connective tissue and just does not want to move so when she works it I am in agony for a night usually a 10/10 pain so I amp up my meds as you so eloquently said and hop into bed with a hell of a lot of japanese mint oil all over my back neck and shoulder. Could not live without the stuff. Brings blood flow to the area and has a similar effect to biofreeze type things.....except it lasts for hours!!!!!!!! I love it brand is hagina....see link
http://www.hagina.ca/japanese.htm

It is very potent stuff. I put a little holly oil courtesey of my MT and then cover myself in a lot of the oil and it helps me to sleep and I smell so fresh!!. Marc loves the smell. It is great on all muscle aches. MY MT sells it for 10.00 a bottle and I could not live without it esp. when I travel!!!!!
I cover myself on the airplane and the comments I get!! oh what smells so good??? you get the idea....ok rambling.

point is mint oil rocks get your MT to massage you with it and see how you do with it added in. I swear by it!

take care,
love and hugs,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

Last edited by gibbrn; 07-10-2008 at 03:54 PM. Reason: i wanted to
gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
thursday (07-13-2008)