Thread: Constipation!
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 07:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face Plugged

Yes, Junie, you could be right. Some people may be too embarrassed. I have gotten way passed the embarrassment! Six weeks ago, I was so plugged that I was throwing up every day! I was throwing up bile and boy was I sick! If I ate anything, I threw up, if I drank anything I threw up. So, instead of doing the smart thing and going to the doctor, which I had been to more times than I can count over the summer, I decided to fix the problem myself. I started taking laxatives and I mean I took three every two hours until I ended up taking 27! I almost died!! It unplugged me alright but I was shooting it out both ends for hours!! Please, Please, don't anyone ever be stupid enough to do what I did. It's just that I was so desperate and with the other stuff that was going on in my life at the time, I just wasn't thinking correctly. I have had this problem all my life but now that I am on so many meds, it's so much worse. I did tell my doctor that I had a terrible problem with it and all he did was say I should start taking metamucil and I tried but would throw up every time. So, that's out. Many of you have given me ideas that I am going to try and I thank you all.

Love,
LInda
Boopers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote