View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 07:53 PM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member
Teeth

LOL Melody - so much for judging a book by it's cover.

I had two very good-looking homosexual male friends who were also exotic dancers at a place called the "Sugar Shack." They invited me to see them perform, but it seemed weird because we're friends and I wasn't into that anyway. What can I say, I'm selfish - I'd rather have something I can take home with me.

A friend of mine really wanted to check the place out, so I arranged it for a night when my friends would be performing - on one condition. I asked them NOT to bother me in the crowd - it was my friend who wanted the thrill.

YOWZA! They were awesome. I thought I was going to have to break out the smelling salts after they got through with my friend. She had a smile on her face from ear to ear.

We go into the bathroom, and it's packed with women. They all started gushing over how lucky my friend was to have the two most gorgeous guys paying attention to her, and she blurts out "You think I'm lucky - they are HER friends and neighbors."

They all cornered me and asked if they had a girlfriend. I smiled and told them "yes, they are both in a serious relationship." They didn't need to know it was with each other, lol. It wasn't my place to "out" my friends, and I didn't want to spoil the fun those ladies were having.
KathyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FranksAngel (07-11-2008), SandyC (07-10-2008), who moi (07-10-2008)