View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 07:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I need help understanding all of this!

Ever since I fell 4 years ago, I have had 2 surgeries on my shoulder - debridement and Bankart repair. I continue to have severe pain down the back of my neck and across the back of both of my shoulders, along with a constant headache in the back of my head. I have had 6 cortizone injections and have been put on many, many different medications. Finally they sent me to the spine center. I have had x-rays and an MRI. This is what was found:

1. Deep tendon reflexes are diminished in the upper extremities and 1/4 at knee and ankle.
2. I have a relative loss of my cervical lordosis and some spondylosis with anterior spurring at c5-6 and c6-7.
3. The disk height at c5-6 is reasonably well mainaained, but is definitely narrowed at the c6-7 level
4. Disc osteophyte with small central protrusions at c5-c6 and c6-7, they do not encroach the canal
5. There is evidence f some osteophyte in the region of the foramina bilaterally, most particularly at c6-c7.

I cannot seem to get my doctor to return my call and am confused about the meaning of all of this.
Pache1007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote