View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 09:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by savannah View Post
I've been using Lidocane patches to help me sleep. They work great for my pins and needles and joint pain. . I'm only using one patch a night cut up in pieces decorating my body. Very sexy.
Last few nights I had burning pain under the patches on my feet and had to rip them off. The patch on my should caused terrific itching on my chest near the patch which stopped quickly after i removed it.
How depressing, I was so excited about how well they worked and even found them helpful when I knew I'd be on my feet for awhile like grocery shopping.
I'm being careful not to put them in the same spots on my skin and never leave them on more than 12 hours though I'd love to wear them all day.
so has anyone experienced this problem or have any suggestions.
I don't think I'm overdosing but wondered if its interacting with anything else like xanax or pain drugs.
Hi
I'm not a regular poster here, lurker would be more like it. I also have the Lidocane patches, and just love them!

You sort of sound like a reaction to this non medical person. Could you call your pharmacy or doc? Usually the pharmacist is easier to get on the phone, and usually can pull all that up on computer.

Hope this helps
Barb
aussiemom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote