View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 07:55 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Default Iams...

Eukanuba has omega-3s in it already.

But dogs are much easier to fool..they will eat anything, "sometimes" LOL.

Our cats are like yours Kell... don't mess with them, or do anything weird to
their food, OR TREATS.. Each one of ours has a favorite, and there is no
cross over to the others... very very picky.

I hope your pooches, Billye get a nicer skin/coat as a result. Flax oil actually tastes good..We used to make GoodSeason's salad dressings mixes with it, when my son was younger. Now the caps are easier for him, and not an issue.
I am using the Smart Balance peanut butter myself... 1 gram /serving.
Oh, I wish that were available years ago... how hard it was then to get Flax into our family habits. The new peanut butter is just fabulous! (peanut butter is
one of my old comfort foods, and back in college when I was putting myself thru, I had it every day! (no money, no kitchen, etc.--so I had it for breakfast and lunch, with one hot meal per day for 2 yrs!). I just wonder how I could have avoided some adult health issues, then, had the new style been available then! Oh, well.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote