View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 08:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

OMG Day you need to swing by here to get me first...I want to go see that Noah show so bad! I think it is already open though...not sure. Branson is only a couple of hours from here, I've been thinking about taking the kids.

Silver Dollar City is ok better charge up a scooter though!

Baldknobbers show is always good, Dixie Stampede is fun but pricy...what resort town isn't, the traffic in Branson is insane, there is a new higher end shopping and show area over near Table Rock Lake...but who needs even pricier right?

One thing I loved was taking the helicopter ride over branson and Table Rock and it was really inexpensive, there is also the riverboat dinner and dancing cruise.

Don't waste money on the Yakov show I did not find it amusing at all and he spoke with such an obviously phony accent even though he has an accent LOL it was hard to understand.

The best show by far used to be at the Americana Theater cannot remember the country stars name....grrrrrr but he sold it anyway.

Renee

One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered.
NaeNae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote