View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 09:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Call your doctor! Sounds like a BAD allergic reaction!

Hey there! I also loved the patch, but it made it hard for me to breathe (something everyone with myasthenia gravis can relate to) so I just stopped using them and upped my pain meds.......Now I don't know how wise that was, but it worked. Did you have a thymectomy? Is that what the patches are for? That's what mine where for, and again they worked great except for the breathing thing, and I figured I'd had enough of that. I'd stop using them and contact my doctor if I were you, just to be sure. You just don't want to take any chances Take care! Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by savannah View Post
I've been using Lidocane patches to help me sleep. They work great for my pins and needles and joint pain. . I'm only using one patch a night cut up in pieces decorating my body. Very sexy.
Last few nights I had burning pain under the patches on my feet and had to rip them off. The patch on my should caused terrific itching on my chest near the patch which stopped quickly after i removed it.
How depressing, I was so excited about how well they worked and even found them helpful when I knew I'd be on my feet for awhile like grocery shopping.
I'm being careful not to put them in the same spots on my skin and never leave them on more than 12 hours though I'd love to wear them all day.
so has anyone experienced this problem or have any suggestions.
I don't think I'm overdosing but wondered if its interacting with anything else like xanax or pain drugs.
erinhermes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote