Thread: For Earl
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 10:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl View Post
Remember back "in the day" when people would BUY stamps, go to the stationary store and actually bought a card to say "thinking of you" and MAILED it to friends? That is what this post reminds me of. TRUE friends sending sincere thinking of you wishes. I really believe that if you knew my address, I would have a card in my box from you both. That is remarkable.

I want to say thank you. I know the rainbow will be at the end of this storm but don't think the storm will end anytime soon.

I am tired of being in constant pain. I am tired of my ears ringing with the tinitis. I am tired of life and am just staying at home right now. I don't go anywhere and am very content with that. I know if I don't go out, I won't have a car accident, I won't spend money I dont' have and can't afford. save money by cooking at home. Being home is not bad at all.

So, anyway, I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
Earl,

This may not help, but I have a feeling that I need to send you a gallon of Rocky Road icecream (because that always helps me...and I assume that it will help you tolerate this stuff).

Hang in there.

-Vic
Victor H is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote