View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 02:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am sorry this happened. I am glad no serious injuries were incurred. However, if I were you, I would still go to the ER and get examined. I did this after my accident b/c the police officer said with my health issues, although I don't feel hurt, if I happen to feel more hurt in a few days at least on record there will be the exam for "auto-accident".

I didn't have any further pain, however the insurance co. at fault issued me a check for $1,000.00 for just getting checked out. They also paid the ER bill.

When asked why, they said it was much easier to pay ones for making sure they weren't hurt with in a week, than have to fight claims that come down the line in 6 months or more. Very smart. I didn't switch insurance companies even though I thought that was a good idea, I am just glad they compensated me for doing what the police officer suggested I do.

Glad you are o.k.

Missy

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome '97, Chronic Sinusitis '97, Chronic Pain '04-present, Degenerative Disc Disease '86, Depression '88, Fibromyalgia '00, RLS+PLMD '04, Severe IBS '05 Non-Epileptic Seizure Disorder '08
hurtsobad73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
astern (07-11-2008), Jomar (07-11-2008)