View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 10:08 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Cheyana, like others I've ...

no specific knowledge in this area, nor can I refer you to any quarters. I only want you to know that I've been in that scary place more than once and can understand the panic. Don't let the fear paralyze you!

Try to get as many facts as you can, this is a Medical Issue, but, it relates to your LIFE and how you LIVE it. Ask these docs for facts, references [medical text sources w/statistics and variables] then go with what your instinct tells you to do. I know from my own experience that if I'd not followed that instinct, and also go lucky with a couple of savvy neuro's, I'd be in a wheelchair now, maybe worse. I make decisions on more than one doc, to either bolster what my mind/body is telling me or convince me...really convince me to do differently. [It's been a while since any doc has tried the 'trust me, I'm the doc..' game with me.

You have a mind, you found BT2, ask questions, maybe more specific and we mite be able to steer you to the better questions to ask. Promise & we will all try. Good thoughts - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote