Thread: Saw Dr. C today
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 12:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Donna

I too have found the same!!! Depends if it has been 8hrs since my last dose....depends what I have taken recently as well as if I have eaten or had a drink....a big no no for me with Zanaflex......so it is all to do with absorbtion. I have found tht taking it every 8hrs I have not been so sleepy on it! So at first I was totally and I mean TOTALLY stoned on it!!!!! but I took four mg to start....also a no no but my doc gave me 8mg and I halfed the dose to see the effects before I took it all and good thing!!!! I would not have been able to move!!!

In between doses and definatly not close to doses I take 10mg of diazepam to keep the muscles somewhat relaxed until next dose...or whatever dose you could handle if you have taken diazepam before...not sure....(vallium)...my best friend would be lost without it not kiddng!!!!

I also take amitriptyline and can't take it near my zanaflex....fine tuning required!!!! until I knew the effects I wouldn't drive or plan events until I knew what I would do......sucks yeah but it does the job in my case I can only hope you have the same results.....we are all lab rats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take care Donna,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote