View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 10:16 PM
dorry

dorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelma View Post
Hell I hear John left a sweater at the old site lets go get that too.

Now it is getting really ridiculous.

You can't be serious about this....can you?

Weren't you the one complaining that there were only some forum topics here, or was that sarcasm? There are some forums listed that aren't here that I would like to see medical information on. Others have stated that their disease of choice isn't listed.

I've never heard of 90% of the diseases listed above, and I doubt many of them were frequented often, if ever. They were probably taken from a neuro disease list.

BT could come back tommorow, but personally I have no interest in returning there. If nothing more, than the outpouring of paranoia and demanding attitude that I have seen here. I'm a patient person, but not that patient. I know my limitations.

Others that I've invited here from the old BT forum have read here and said no thx. Not because they think their precious BT had been stolen, but rather it brought out the worst of what they remembered from BT and why they seldom went there either.

You may not care to stay here, but many of us do. We're looking to build a community where some familar faces want to park themselves and discuss neuro disease. I don't happen to know what diseases they want, so I copied the list.

I don't understand your point.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote