View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 11:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank You

I was really starting to wonder. But the doctor that diagnosed me apparently didn't know enuf about RSD and assumed that after 2 weeks of the OT I was cured. I was having some severe bruising on my hand and I KNOW I didn't hit it on anything. I called him about it and he told me it couldn't be from my injury cuz my RSD should be gone. The lawyer I've been consulting told me to go back to the first doctor I had seen after my injury until I can get into a PM. I had to go thru steps to get there but I am finally going to be able to go on Monday. People at my work are always telling me I need to keep moving and using my arm. I tell them I know. But I'm so afraid to do anything with it at work in fear that I will make it worse. OH I work at a Truck stop, and I only make coffee and am supposed to stock the cooler, but because of all I have read I shouldn't be going in there so I stopped doing that. There are times that I have to do some writing and after I get done doing just a lil bit of writing my fingers stay in place and I have to slowly but surely pry my fingers open and get them straightened out. I showed one lady I work with what happens when I try to pinch my thumb and pointer finger together. My thumb starts to spasim really bad. She stopped questioning me after that. Anyway I just wanted to say thank you all for the info.
Iffynah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote