View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 11:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi!

OK, I am not a doctor but *some* depressions will only get better with Bipolar meds, such as Lithium. Just a suggestion for your doctor, ok? I had to go on Lithium to get better from depression, and some forms of depression are really Bipolar. I'm not at all suggesting you have this, just throwing out some new ideas. Also, if you're a misfit, then everyone is, including me. Going to buy food is a real "party." I finally get it in the cart and go to the checkout. THEN, it takes me forever to get it out of the cart! UGH! Very few people care. They get so mad at me, throw me looks, and then start asking me hurry up! DUH! If I COULD, I WOULD! The hands refuse to do it. Maybe I should tell them to talk to the hands? I would, but by then I'm so angry back at them, that I just give them the evil eye. Oh yeah! Then trying to get the bags in the house? HA! It takes forever and I just LOVE the way the neighbors stare at me like I'm a lazy loser. UGH! Anyway, I DO understand how you feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junie View Post
Thanks everyone, but I no longer have tle with diabetes, my labs last month (and last 2 years) have been normal because I never want to eat...and as far as anti depression meds, tried them all am now I am super sensitive to just about all meds so I take as little as possible. I know I mainly need just pure and simple human contact but I don't know where I would fit in anymore??
Maybe if there was a forum for misfits??
spirit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote