Thread: TV: Big Brother 10
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 07:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Big Brother 10

BB 10 starts on Sunday! Here's some info. for any BB fans out there who visit this section.

The Houseguests' bio.s are in many places on the internet but here's a different spin -- Jen from BB 8's take!:

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx/?news=322303 (Note that the "Jenius" used the 'word' 'Jenuine' in one of her descriptions, LOL. )

This is just a rumor but a few places have speculated that the twist includes a secret room and mirrors. Also, I had read at some point that there were actually going to be 14 houseguests -- there have only been 13 revealed so there is also some speculation that IF there is a 14th houseguest it might have something to do with the secret room. Who knows for sure but apparently when Julie Chen was giving a tour of the house on the Early Show there were 14 slots on the "memory wall".

This season has been described as a "return to BB's roots" in honor of the 10th anniversary. I tend to think it has more to do with BB9's bad ratings! At any rate, I hope this is a good season!
"Thanks for this!" says:
Becky21 (07-16-2008)