View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 05:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Please Wish Me Luck!!!! :)

Well, good late evening all, or shall I say goodmorning??!? After all, is 4 am!!! lol Once again, Im up late and cant sleep! Cant stand this problem!! I never had a problem sleeping untill I was diagnosed with my RSD and started my medications...Whee! But, what can ya do? Anyhow, I go to see my ole' Neuro-Pain Doc tomorrow (Monday)....Ive been soooooo stressed out, nervous, and wondering what this man is going to say and have in store for me!!!! I know stress ect, isnt good for the RSD, its just I cant help but let my mind wonder and stuff! Ive still been having the burning/stinging/shock like sensations through out my WHOLE body...Im doing better than I was earlier last wk, but its still here! Question...If indeed I find out that my RSD is spreading, how can the Dr diagnose that? Just by my symptoms and what I tell him?? Hmmmmm....Seriously, Im VERY curious!!! Anyhow, all please wish me luck for tomorrow!!! Im really in need of some good karma here! Although, alot of us are! I will leave a response and let the board know how the appt went after I get home! Take care guys! Have a good one!!

--Heidi
hideej76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote