View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Jacqui,
I know what she needs but we can;t force them unfortunatly. It is hard when your soul is so confused to get the proper interactions with family. But, isn;t there a day program that has good reviews to get her out from under foot a day or two a week. Our Health care had a part time day program to help with self.....De never got there, her health issues were always so difficult, but I am hoping ehr brother now 25 and not back to work since her death will go. He is needing to be with other people then family, he needs to find him self a niche.

He was in therapy and wish he would go back. Decide to take two college classes this fall and get back into society.
But, my hugs and prayers are there for you. When the nosie she makes gets to you, can you tell her, I still love you no matter how the day is trying for both of us.
Only because I blame myself for not being more tolerant of De at those times I was streesed to tears. Also, I remember the last week she was with us, in the unit down in Phila. I gave her a hug and kiss goodbye. She told me how that made her feel not hated. She felt because we were stressed over her behavior we hated her.
Her step dad would actually get up and walk out of the room when she came in or the phone rang for the twenty-ith time that day, he rolled his eyes.

All he could say now is he did not understand how difficult her life was for her and for him to have been more tolerant and say kind supportive things even when it was tough.
We never knew what tomorrow was to give us.....
Love to you and a huge cyber hug.
di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-02-2008)