View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 09:44 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if AV8 Fly Girl can use these and.... You would not like florida in summer time unless you were inside . If you hub is like mine.... do it yourself lol. after all when it comes right down to it thats is the only preson we can truely count on to make us happy...ourselfs, our choices and our decisions . opps that wasnt ment to be so most exellently deep of a wonder

I wonder if Abbie knows I am thinking of her as I watch the lightening flash so brillant outside and the thunder a sobering rumble ... and yes I am going outside on my porch very shortly.... with my neuro stimulator off of corse and you Abbie will be in my thoughts . NICE TO SEE YOU WONDER TOO .

I wonder how great and perfect it is that Crwstar began this wonder and i so like the title of it. It seems to have already brought some most exellent happenings If you all will read Nikki's ot update
Thanks for the new wonder 116 Crwstar! 4 of us twins put us all together and we may out number you single born . I wonder if all of us twins are all born first? I was.

I wonder how dej is I pray she is home and resting ,with meds for the pain.
I hope soon she updates us.

I wonder that I am starting to get antsy and a little worried/concerned for B.P.
I know she dosent like to post cus she thinks it will rain on someones prade or ruin someone fun mood.. but It wont because I still worry and think of b.p. and others no matter what mood or kind of time I am having!

I wonder where Cool Angel is and Catluvr and Shelley and the others who havent been round lately???? I send them s

I wonder how Alffe's twins are . I wonder that having a tiny tot like that staying in house will be most mega fun! and keep one on their toes.

I wonder if i dont want to miss anymore storm fun so I am off to outside for now.
But before i go I want Goofy to know how much she made me laugh before my face hurts! Thanks Goooooofy sister! I hope you feel well soon !

I wonder on Kathy sprinting past them "UG" boys playing c-boys and Indians.
I wonder if she knows I pictuer her as A tomboy and this vision adds to it. from a fellow tomboy. lol my twin"s name is..Tom

Peace to all ...the guests (I wish they would join us ) members,
lurkers (please pop in and wonder with us ) , posters and everything in between.
BMW

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 07-12-2008 at 10:28 PM. Reason: ooooooooooooooo
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-13-2008), CoolAngel26 (07-13-2008), Crwstar (07-13-2008), DMACK (07-13-2008), KathyM (07-13-2008), Koala77 (07-12-2008), Spanish Moss (07-13-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (07-12-2008), who moi (07-13-2008)