View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 10:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Unfortunately I now have to report that my pain has returned and at this point is nearly back to the everyday levels I had prior to treatment (level 7/8 on a "normal" day). Obviously I'm extremely disappointed and for me at least, I wouldn't be willing to go back for more treatments - too much cognitive impact that I'm still recovering from (at least I hope so).

With the benefit of hindsight, there's one really significant observation I'd offer anyone considering treatment here and that is that as soon as you get pain relief, stop any further treatments. It's not that additional treatments do anything to carve in the outcome and "be sure"; instead the more treatments you have the more likely you are to be impacted by one or more of the adverse side effects. I got all of my pain relief in the very first treatment and wish I had stopped at that point. Additional treatments really didn't achieve any additional incremental relief, but did expose me to "fallout" I'd hoped to avoid and am still dealing with.

Just a caution based on my own experience here ...
janism is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (07-13-2008)