View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 11:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crwstar View Post
I'm sorry to hear about BT, I registered a while back and got banned before I could post. It was a discouraging experience......glad to hear you all are taking care of yourselves.

I have a question - I read your post on the other thread about your annie being 4mm. mine is small 2.3 by 1.6 with a wide neck of 2.3. originally, they said it was 3 mm. I keep reading that docs don't know what the annies look like until they go in so they can't tell how thin the walls are. I feel that I am symptomatic. Even with an annie this small should I be seeking a second opinion? In your experience have you heard of others with annies this small rupturing?

Sincerely,
Crwstar
Sorry it's been so long,I don't come to any of these sites to much anymore. You got banned from BT? What did you do? LOL!! They are very touchy over there,a bunch of teenage monitors.
To answer your question...I don't think these doctors have a clue as to how small an annie can be to rupture. It's all about the artery ....mine was thin because the artery was hard. Yes I have heard of small annies going,my would have rupture at any time. And I was symptomatic for 8 months with slurring,numbing of my legs and right arm. I would get a second opinon and have these checked offen...they can change in a blink from small to ready to burst. You are the only one that knows what you are feeling...if you feel better having these taken care of find a doctor who will listen and have the surgery.Best of luck....take care of yourself.

ooxx
mimi
gabrielli is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote