View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 09:09 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo, Shelley and Chemar::

Get a load of this!!

I just called Directv.

I got it spelled out clear as a bell. (I don't trust ANYBODY, so we might just see that's not clear as a bell BECAUSE IT'S NEVER CLEAR AS A BELL WITH THE PHONE COMPANDY AND DIRECTV

I have a bundle. My stuff is bundled. I have NEVER gotten the same bill twice in a row.

There are fees, surcharges, discounts (some months there are no discounts) I have to call every month to get the bill straightened out and god only knows HOW MANY PHONE CALLS I'LL HAVE TO MAKE IF I DO THE DVR thing.

But I got my answers.

I pay a $19.99 one time shipping and handling charge for them to mail out the two receivers. They ship these to a local guy who, after I make the appointment, they come to my house, they replace my receivers with the two NEW DVR thingees.

They show me how to use them. I still keep my bonus free 3rd receiver anyway. They don't take that back.

I am then charged $5.99 for the DVR stuff.

So my bill only goes up $5.99 a month and I don't have to worry about exchanging anything with Alan because you can tape 2 shows while you are watching a 3rd show. AND IT HOLDS 100 HOURS OF TAPE.

That alone convinced me.

Now I have to wait until Alan wakes up. I have to get him in a nice mood (I'll massage him, that should do it).

And we shall see.

100 hours of taping, no more tapes, he can tape 2 programs and watch what he wants. Who can argue with this??

The only thing is teaching him how to use it (after I learn).

The man pushes a button, sees a blue screen and YELLS MELODY!!

lol

We shall see.

THE PLOT THICKENS.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (07-13-2008)