Thread: TV: Baby Borrowers
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

FYI

They are having an auction here in Eagle for the house, set, and all the stuff that was inside the homes that were used to film the show. It is about a mile or so from where I live!

Just a tidbit of information from the local community. The teens that were involved from here said they learned a lot from this show. It taught them that they need to be a lot more careful about pre-marital sex and having kids. They are not toys and it was a valuable lesson.

The parents of those "borrowed" children were close by and the children/babies were never in danger. Listening to the parents of one of 6 month olds that was used, she said that her child loved the attention and has been great around other kids and other people since the filming.

It's nice to have a little bit more information about what went on when the show was filmed in your backyard. There's always going to be some one or some group who is always going to complain about something. No one will ever be happy about everything. Those groups were not there...they only saw the final product.

I can't say that know everything that happened, I only what the local people who were involved the show are saying.

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hollym (07-13-2008), snoozie (07-15-2008)