View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 02:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank You

Thank you all for the replies.

I would not have had this test done hand I not demanded it from my GP. My neuro did not want to run anymore tests. Then about 2 weeks after I saw him my foot went numb and has been numb ever since. So I went to my GP and demanded that he send me for the nerve conduction study cause I knew that there was something terribly wrong and it was not just *silent migraines* which is what they have been pushing on me for the last year and a bit.

So at least I am validated. Now I just have to wait for the Neuro to set up an appointment to see me.

I have to ask.....has anyone on this board experienced what I call brain quakes? The best way I can describe the feeling is either it feels like those electric shock feelings you get here and there with the PN but it is inside my brain. Other times it just feels like my brain is shaking inside my skull and my vision gets wonky with them. I can have these on their own or they can come on with episodes of vertigo.

This is the symptom, with the other symptoms that made me think I was dealing with MS. Now these test results looks more like PN but I can't figure out how my head issues fit in with PN.

Thank you everyone! You have all been very helpful and supportive.