Old 07-13-2008, 04:37 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by weegot5kiz View Post
intersting figures he had, not cool either, we are sending billions of dollars over seas for no reason
Yes, Bush and his Daddy are tight with the Saudi's
Watch Fahrenheit 9/11... or look up on the net the Carlyle group.
http://www.hereinreality.com/carlyle.html

The Carlyle group used to own Medpointe drugs...one of the only drug producers who made the antidote iodine for nuclear attacks/accidents. It was recently sold to Meda ...I haven't checked that company out yet...to see if it is just a lateral
transfer.

George W ruined several oil companies before becoming Prez in fact. He was the perfect pawn to continue the monetary drain from this country!

We need to wake up in this country and say NO to politicians who hookwink us and send our dollars overseas unnecessarily instead of helping unfortunates here get food and health care!

This is my last rant before vacation!

I still don't know what to do with this election! Oh Lord please help me decide what to do! PLEASE!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (07-15-2008), FranksAngel (07-15-2008), sugarboo (07-14-2008), weegot5kiz (07-13-2008)