View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 04:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sorry to hear you are not doing well...it really sucks especially after doing so well for a while.

I'd been stable for ~1year until my latest fun (posted previously), which continues to keep me from my normal activities (ie. breathing while walking, eating...). I'm chalking it off to the heat and am doiing me best to stay cool (which isn't too hard b/c I don't have the energy to leave the house.

Somehow even after years of these ups and downs I'd get used to it and just accept that sometimes I can have a normal life and sometimes I can't do anything, but I tend to fight it constantly.

Obviously resting and not over doing it are the best things for you (and me) now, but it doesn't make it any easier to accept it all.

My husband has a hard time figuring out why I don't just accept that I can't do anything right now...sometimes I think the ups and downs are the worst part...just when things are doing well, for no apparent reason things crash...

I just want to let you know that I understand how you feel and that support is th purpose of this forum and we are here for you.
eeyore2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
redtail (07-14-2008)